My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Monday, December 5, 2011

PLANE TICKET

I am looking a cheapest domestic plane ticket for next year travel.I have already search the three airlines namely : Cebu Pacific Airlines, Zest Airways and Philippine Airlines.I compare the price fare of each one.The Cebu Pacific airlines offer a lowest domestic plane ticket for travel period of February 2012 to March 2012. I tried to book online.I observe  the tax and charges is big enough compared to Zest Airways with baggage plane ticket.The sale ticket of Cebu Pacific  is comparable to Philippine Airlines which cost 1,488pesos as their lowest fare.I am just amazed! I cancel first my online transactions maybe I could visit again the three websites.I am not sure if it's only a database  error or new computation  of Cebu Pacific Airlines.
To those who gonna book online please compare first the price of each airlines before booking.This is just  to make sure that we can save a pesos in promo tickets !


No comments:

Post a Comment