My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Gift

Despite of the company crisis in solar manufacturing we are still blessed that the management give us a SODEXO gift cheque.The sodexo gift cheque can be use to pay in SM mall, Abenson etc.The disadvantage of using this gift cheque is you cannot get a cash change of your remaining money. It is better to use it in paying an item more than the amount of the gift cheque and pay cash to the extra amount.Hubby and I plan to spend our Sodexo gift cheque to buy for our baby girl earrings the excess will be spent for her basic needs like  toiletries,dress,socks and blanket.I am hoping for the excess! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment