My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What Kind of Therapist is Right for me

I feel pain in my left arm.I do not know what happen  as it suddenly ache when I try to twist or left an object.I told hubby to massage my arm but still I can feel the pain.I drop the object I am holding.When, I had my last visit to my OB I ask her if  it is  fine for me  to have a therapy in my arm.She told me "Yes" provided no medicine should I intake.I forgot to ask what kind of therapist should I go. A physical therapist or massage therapist? I am  confused the function of  the two so I tried to look up the difference of their job.


Massage therapist :focus on the manipulation of body tissues by manual methods to assist the body in its natural processes of pain reduction,improved health and well-being , stress reduction and healing trauma.


Physical therapist : uses equipment and apparatus to facilitate the rehabilitation of specific physical injury to the body and measures its progress.

Now, it is clear to me where should I go to relieve the pain of my left arm.


1 comment:

  1. Destaney, 22, looks after the two girls and her own children Joseph RushmoreDestaney's motel room is a two bedroom duplex. She and the four children Shamari, Shania, five year old Kimani and three year old Serenity moved in this May. Michael Kors Outlet Online The rent is $476 a week more than Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale twice what Destaney paid for the three bedroom house she was living in when she took the girls in nearly a year ago.

    However, said she did not aim the gun at her husband. She New Yeezy Shoes said she Coach Outlet Sale fired into Cheap Air Force Ones the air intending to scare Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men him away and Gray quickly left the house with his two children. No one was hurt in the incident, but Alexander sits in jail facing a 20 year sentence on three charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon..

    These retrograde patterns of inequality are changing, but not rapidly enough. Coach Handbags Clearance Meanwhile, however, a new culture bred by India capitalism and the market forces is superimposing itself upon these forms, producing an awkward amalgam. For instance, the incidence of female foeticide is higher among the more educated and affluent than among underprivileged..

    ReplyDelete