My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Family Cook Book

Cooking is a very good bonding moments with your kids.However, some kids do not like to cook instead they enjoy watching television , movies or play computer  games.What is an effective motivation to catch the interest of your kids? It can be cook his or her favorite viand , teach her or him to bake a colorful muffins, buy a very nice apron  or buy a family cook book .The family cook book that will also serve as compilation of your cooking output and activities pictures in the kitchen.You can also post here your favorite recipe.Give your child an assignment to design his or her cook book.The cook book with  a very nice design and content will have a price, I think this way kids will get an interest in doing things in cooking ,baking and dining.For a family cook book I would  chose one below.


No comments:

Post a Comment