My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Constipation

I do have to always remind myself to eat fiber fruits.My baby girl is in trimester , I experienced constipation although this is normally happen to pregnant women but the OB advise to eat fruits with fiber and drink plenty of fluids.Yesterday, I had my monthly check up in my OB.I told her about my problem of being constipated.I eat fruits with fiber however I still missed to discharged a day or two days.I feel uncomfortable.She advise me to take fibrosine, a high fiber supplement that is mixed and dissolved in a water.It is effective to me but I still have to drink cereal like Nestiva.It really works.I do not call my husband anymore as I usually do to give me a glass of water in the comfort room.

1 comment:

  1. There are residential fish that have been in the bay, but there are some females Cheap Air Force Ones moving in from outside of the Gate. The bite has been a bit tougher with the big tides, but there are better tides this coming weekend, and it New Yeezy Shoes will be on Coach Outlet Sale and popping. We are all scratching right now.

    Or even a hospital.Opinion: At Rahul Gandhi Meet, Digvijaya And Scindia's Yelling MatchSwati ChaturvediThursday, November 1, 2018With 28 days to go for voting, the Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale Congress, now out of power for 15 years in Madhya Pradesh, should sense opportunity and work as a unified force to wrest the state from Shivraj Singh Chouhan and the BJP. Coach Handbags Clearance Dream on. The Congress, true to character, is making the going difficult for itself.Blog: Supreme Court Should Not Have Delayed Ayodhya HearingRaghav Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men AwasthiWednesday, October 31, Michael Kors Outlet Online 2018One is at a complete loss to understand as to why this matter is not an urgent one as far as the Honourable Supreme Court is concerned..

    ReplyDelete