My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Airport Tax in Singapore

The passenger service charge in Singapore is S$21, this should be incorporated  in the air ticket including tickets issued outside Singapore.If this tax has not been incorporated  you may be required to pay S$21 during check-in.However, some airlines absorb  the service charge.For passengers who are in transit for less than 24 hours may leave the airport without paying the service charge upon departure from Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment