My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pickled Ground Pork Bites

Ingredients :
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 piece large onion, chopped
1/2 kilogram  ground pork
1 piece small carrot,chopped
1 piece small potato,chopped
50 grams kinchay,chopped
1/4 cup pickle relish
1 can tomato sauce
78 piece wrappers



Procedure:


1.Saute garlic and onion in 2 tablespoon oil.
2.Add the rest of the ingredients except the wrappers.
3. Cook for 20 minutes.Drain if  necessary.
4. Place every 1-1/2 teaspoon of sauteed mixture in wrappers.
5.Seal the edges then fold to make triangles.
6.Fry until golden brown.Drain on paper towels.

Serve with Banana Ketchup!

No comments:

Post a Comment