My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Peanut Butter Recipe

Do you love peanut butter like me? One of my favorite sandwich spread is a creamy peanut butter.I tried to think of a recipe to improve my snack using peanut butter.

Here is my recipe :

Ingredients:
1 whole wheat tortilla
1 1/2 tablespoon Peanut Butter
2/3 cup chopped pre cooked chicken
1/4 cup carrots
3/4 cup mixed greens
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro

Steps:
1.Warm the tortilla according to the package instructions.
2.Spread peanut butter down the center.
3.Add the chicken and the remaining ingredients
4.Fold the outside edges in, then Roll.

Serve! Yunnmy...try it now!

1 comment:

  1. This irritates their lungs and can trigger an asthma attack. That's why the FDA banned sulfites as spray on preservatives for fresh fruits and vegetables. But sulfites are still used in some foods.. There is some discrepancy in stories here about what exactly happened, Coach Outlet Sale Jock's friends said they pulled him away and that was the end of it, they set the door back up and left. A Deputy Sheriff, Mike Gray, would later say that the men had entered the house and created a disturbance, which had infuriated Juanita. Where this information Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale was during her trial Michael Kors Outlet Online is unknown..

    But Lee insisted, to Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men Playboy, "I'll tell you, the last thing Jack Kirby said to me was very strange. I met him at a comic book convention right before the end [of his life]. New Yeezy Shoes He wasn't that well. Three members of a family drowned in the Chambal river's left Cheap Air Force Ones canal on Bundi Road today, the police said. The incident took place in the afternoon when three brothers, identified as Trilok Meghwal (30), Govind Meghwal (22) and Yuvraj Meghwal (18), residents of Bapu Nagar, were washing their car on the Coach Handbags Clearance banks of the canal, the officials said. Trilok accidentally slipped into the canal, following which the two others jumped in to rescue him and subsequently, all three drowned, a police official said.

    ReplyDelete