My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Turbo Broiler


I was surprised the turbo broiler that I won last company Christmas Party. I am expecting a typical turbo broiler round in shape and good for broiling a chicken. I authorized hubby to get my prize in the company since the distribution of item falls in the day off. When, hubby arrived home we open the box .We are both surprised !  It was an ultra-large 3IN 1 convection & rotisserie turbo broiler. I can now baked a cake, make a pizza, bake my favorite oatmeal cookies a lots of recipe came up to cook.
I am thankful to God for the Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment