My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Choco-Marble Loaf












I am looking for a  simple baking recipe.I am too excited to use my 3in 1 Turbo Broiler. Finally, I have found one which I gonna share with you.

Ingredients :
2 1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2/3 cup sugar
1 1/4 cups condensed milk
1/3 cup evaporated milk
2 eggs
2/3 cup melted butter
1/4 cup chocolate syrup

Procedure:
1.In a bowl,sift all all dry ingredients.
2.Blend in the condensed milk, eggs,melted butter and evaporated milk
3.Pour into prepared pan and set aside 1/4 cup  of the mixture. 
Note ( Pan should line with a wax paper or foil )
4.Blend  well the chocolate syrup in the remaining mixture.
5.Pour over the pan and swirl chocolate  mixture into the batter using a knife.
6. Baked for 45 minutes or until top is firm to the touch and when toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle of the cake.

MAKE 10 SERVINGS..


No comments:

Post a Comment