My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Night Shift Work

The morning shift  is over.Last, week of December is our transition of duty in the company.I cannot say "NO" even if I don't like a night shift work.My workmates always said " a call of duty" as night shift  is kinda tiring.I am hoping that the management will transfer pregnant employees to day shift . We hope so!
Hubby and I are having a difficult time to be together.His duty is always on day shift.Hubby and I will have to adjust.He always told me "I missed  baby and wife y " as he always kissed my tummy before going to bed or going to work.Well, a "call of duty " for the future and making money for the needs.
Working at night  has a merit of having a night differential allowance however it is not quiet  enough to pay for the strength a worker spent  in twelve hours.The call center people working at night may experienced different to a people working in a factory.The similar thing may observe people are groggy at dawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment