My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

High school Graduates:Are you looking for a job?

There are lots of opportunity we can see online.However, there are also questions we have to ask in ourselves before applying a job.Isn't it ?
We may ask the following questions :

  • Am I qualified to the position posted online?
  • Do I have knowledge and capabilities to do the responsibilities the company is looking for?
  • Is the salary  offered  enough for my  needs or for my family ?
The above questions are only few that a job seekers may consider. How about if your a high school graduate only? Can you find a job easily ? 
Let me share to you my experienced in looking a job.I feel so frustrated  of having a job.I have already applied to different companies,department store etc. They call me for an interview but I think I had a bad luck no one call me back that I passed the interview, congratulate me and hire me! I change my resume.I put it there I am a high school graduate only because I saw there are lots of opportunity in a factory for high school graduates.Finally, there are two companies called me back that they gonna hire me.I  feel happy but  depressed. However, after I finished my contract I  tried to apply in engineering position. This time, I am lucky that I passed the interview easily.I was hired.

I want to share a job opportunity to high school graduates which I have seen online.

Advertised: 19-12-11 | Closing Date: 17-02-12
Opportunity for High School Grads 
PHP 15000 - 25000 +HMO+Bonus
National Capital Reg 
Responsibilities:
  • High School Grads may apply as Customer Care Associates
  • With trainings provided
  • As long as you can handle people well and communicate with them effectively
  • Successful applicants will receive a competitive salary package with great incentives and perks
Requirements:
  • Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
  • Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
  • 175 Full-Time positions available.
  • At least 18 years old
  • Smart casual attire
  • 3 resumes
  • Valid ID

Everyone is welcome to apply.
Text us at 0917-559-1708
aa.requillas@southgatepremiereservices.com
- From Makati Buendia MRT station, take the jeepney route going to Washington Bel-Air and Buendia Route. Get off at Petron walk towards Pacific Star Bldg. “Makati Ave.” then walk straight ahead. You’ll pass by Times Square. Keep walking straight up until you reach Makati Ave. corner H.V. Dela Costa St. Walk straight ahead you’ll pass by BDO Corporate Center, Trafalgar Plaza, Crown Tower, Liberty Center. Keep walking straight you’ll see on your left side The SomerSet Hotel, Aguirre Loan, make sure to turn left at Tordesillas St. You will site on our ground floor level Western Union Money Transfer and RCBC Bank. We are located at the 7/F of Finman Bldg., right across National Development Company Bldg. & Orient Mansions and Botika ng Bayan. We are beside Jewish Association of the Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment