My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Steps in Gutting, Cleaning and Storing Fish in your Fridge















Gutting Fish


1.Using a sharp knife,make an incision in the belly of the fish


2.Pull out the guts,heart and liver .discard.


3.Find the area between the neck and the head,spread it open and cut out the gills using kitchen shears


Cleaning and Storing Fish


1.Wash the fish in cold running water to get rid of whatever dirt and slime may be on the surface


2.Pat fish thoroughly dry with a kitchen towel or paper towels

3.Place on a bed of ice until ready to use.


4.If you won't  cook it immediately, wrap with plastic and store in the lowest part of refrigerator to avoid cross contamination.

No comments:

Post a Comment