My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Right Way to Spray your Perfume




















We have different style to spray our perfume.The important is the fragrance will sustained whole day.This doesn’t mean that you need an expensive perfume.
I will share tips a right way to spray your perfume.

1.Fragrance should not walk into the room before you do.If someone smell your scent, you’re wearing a right amount.

2.The right way to spray your perfume is in your neck, wrists and behind your knees.These points will heat up the scent.

3.Pick a perfume with heavier scent in cool, dry month.

Happy Blogging to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment