My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pacific Grove, Tagaytay City






We visited and inquired different venues for garden wedding. What I am looking for is a place with indoor setting just in case bad weather happened during my big day. In Tagaytay City, there are lots of nice place that you can celebrate a romantic garden wedding. The famed one is Sonya’s Garden!
It is quiet tiring to find a place for wedding especially if you do not have your own car and your budget does not fit the one you like. We decided to visit wedding store located 2nd floor in Robinson’s Place, Tagaytay City. They recommend us Pacific Grove Clubhouse and Suites. The place is safe and easy to find. It is located in Magallanes Drive; Tagaytay City.It is a perfect venue for wedding! You can choose either in the chapel, indoor area, pool side for your wedding ceremony. We paid the place for 25,000pesos plus couples one day stay in the suite. It is free to use the swimming pool and billiards.

The place is peaceful and perfect for honeymooners!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Would you be kind enough to send me the contact details of Pacific Grove? Thanks so much!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kindly send it to jhoanmaetiu@gmail.com. Thanks for your help

      Delete