My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

OBGYNE

I diagnosed as polycystic in Calamba Medical Hospital last June 2011.I admitted  because my menstruation is not regular. I intake pills to have my period  every month.I intake pills for 5 years.I stop it when I got married last May 2011.My hubby and I are always praying to have a baby soon.However, my OB told us that it is difficult for us to have a baby.I transfer to Asian Hospital for second opinion.I can't sleep at night thinking that I can't have a baby.In Asian I met Dra. Martha Millar Aquino.She give me medicine to ovulate,which means I can able to  produce more egg cells .I intake it for a week and came back to her.We expect that I gonna have my menstruation first over that week but I didn't.I worried a lot! She advise me to have a pregnancy test  before I gonna have my second transvi ultrasound.It turned out POSITIVE! My hubby and I was really amazed!I didn't came back my first OB, not just I do not like her service it is because I am not satisfied of the treatment or medication she gonna give me.
Now, I am 5 months preggy ,it is  excited as a future mother like me especially if the baby kicks and moved in my tummy :-) My attending OB is still Dra. Martha Aquino from Asian Hospital.isn't it classy ? No, because I have a health card which company provided us.My pre natal check up is free! In my first trimester,it is difficult for me because I work at night.My tummy  is always having a contraction.My feet swell at early month. In Asian Hospital ,I know they have best Doctor and it is really True!  Dra. Martha Aquino give meds an effective one! It really helps a lot and I feel comfortable working in night shift duty.I like her because she didn't treat my like a baby ,instead she teach me to become responsible as a pregnant woman.I can say Dra. Martha Aquino is one of a recommended OB in Asian Hospital.

Doctor Schedule :
M-W-F : 9:00AM - 1:00PM
TUESDAY : 10:00AM - 6:00PM
THURSDAY: 3:00PM - 6:00PM
SATURDAY: 10:00AM - 6:00PM

Contact # : 771-9335

1 comment:

  1. "Maradiaga has stated that she is COVID 19 negative, and we currently have no proof that Maradiaga has tested positive," Carrollton police said in a statement.. Told the Times Leader he did not immediately know how many workers the two stores employ, but plan to interview the associates of these stores for possible employment with our company.

    Although the vast majority of Wikipedia encyclopedia articles provide accurate and timely information, please do not assume the accuracy of any particular article. National Churchill Museum in Fulton, Missouri, and passed to astrophysicist Mario Livio for expert examination..

    It's kind of a bummer. Cheap Nike Air Force 1 I know you can be Coach Outlet Clearance proud of your Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale son, but at some point, it becomes stupidity.". E Sign Disclosure and Consent. Forbes estimates she earned $15 New Air Jordan Shoes million in 2016 alone.Scott Disick$40 million, according to Air Force 1 In Store Celebrity Net Yeezy Shoes For Sale Worth. President Donald Trump quit a 2015 agreement that lifted sanctions on Iran in return for curbs to its nuclear programme.

    He wasn't selected in last year's NFL Draft and signed as a rookie free agent with the Jacksonville Jaguars. "The staff at the Canadian embassy in Peru really went to bat for these Canadians. Since all of New York MK Outlet is currently on a stay at home order because of the coronavirus pandemic, the pair were finally able to take on a furry friend.

    "We are beginning to see the glimmers of progress," Vice President Mike Pence said during a hastily called briefing of the White House coronavirus task force, adding, "The experts will tell me not to jump to any conclusions, and I not." Dr. Under the Obama administration, agents focused more narrowly on individuals who posed a Jordan Shoes For Sale security or public safety threat...

    ReplyDelete