My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Get Rid of Chapped Lips, Itchy Legs and Cracked Hands

Christmas season is coming, don’t you notice that our skin becomes dry?Lips may chapped because of dryness.This could happen in summer seasons also.Too  much heat or cold  absorb moisture in our body.I have a tips to avoid chapped lips,cracked hands.I usually experienced this things during summer.






Chapped Lips:


  • To help retain moisture in your lips.
  • Mix 1 tablespoon each of sugar, baking soda and water in a bowl.
  • Rub it onto your lips.
  • Let the mixture leave in your lips for a minute before wiping it off












Cracked Hands:
  • Grab a bottle of olive oil and slather in your hands.
  • Wrap your hands in a warm washcloth for ten minutes to help the oil penetrate.
  • Then pat them dry













Itchy Legs

  • Soak a washcloth in a bowl filled with one part cold milk and three parts cold water.
  • After wringing out the wash cloth, put it on the itchy part
  • Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing off your legs.






No comments:

Post a Comment