My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

How could you let babies and toddlers eat nuts safely?








Isn’t it nutritious to serve them a baby puree made of nuts? I have one baby puree recipe that I will share to all.I got this from an ad clip.

What you need:
2 cored cut-up Apples
¼ cup shelled Walnuts
1/8 tsp.Cinnamon
3 Tablespoon Water


Procedure:
1. Place 2cored, peeled and cut up apples with ¼ cup shelled, halved walnuts in a steamer basket over boiling water.
2.Cover and cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until apples become tender.
3.Then, place the apples,walnuts,cinnamon and water from the steamer in a food processor.
4.Cover and process for 3 minutes or until smooth.
5.Sprinkle the puree with cinnamon.Makes 1 cup.


No comments:

Post a Comment