My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Chocolate-Hazelnut Pancakes



This recipe is good for  kids rather than buying them junk foods.

Ingredients:
1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp salt
¼ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
1 egg
1 ¼ cups milk
12 oz. raspberries
¼ cup cold water
1 tbs. cornstarch

Procedure:
  1.       Whisk together flour,baking powder and salt.
  2.    .  In another bowl,whisk chocolate-hazelnut spread,egg, 1 tbs. sugar and milk.Whisk milk mixture to flour mixture.
  3.      .Heat oil-coated skillet on medium.Pour in ¼ cup of batter.Cook 2 to 3 mins.Turn when bubbles appear.Cook 1 to 2 minutes until brown on the bottom.
  4.      . Put the raspberries and remaining sugar in pan.Heat on medium until bubbly.
  5.      .Mix water and cornstarch.Add to berry mixture.
  6.      .Stir and cook 2 minutes past when sauce thickens.
  7.    . Strain seeds if desired.


Serve! I am sure kids will enjoy….

No comments:

Post a Comment