This recipe is good for kids rather than buying them junk foods.
1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp salt
¼ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
1 ¼ cups milk
12 oz. raspberries
¼ cup cold water
1 tbs. cornstarch
- Whisk together flour,baking powder and salt.
- . In another bowl,whisk chocolate-hazelnut spread,egg, 1 tbs. sugar and milk.Whisk milk mixture to flour mixture.
- .Heat oil-coated skillet on medium.Pour in ¼ cup of batter.Cook 2 to 3 mins.Turn when bubbles appear.Cook 1 to 2 minutes until brown on the bottom.
- . Put the raspberries and remaining sugar in pan.Heat on medium until bubbly.
- .Mix water and cornstarch.Add to berry mixture.
- .Stir and cook 2 minutes past when sauce thickens.
- . Strain seeds if desired.
Serve! I am sure kids will enjoy….