My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Baby Girl's Costume

After, my pelvic ultrasound the OB told me it's a baby girl. I am excited to buy my first baby outfit.I enjoy shopping children's wear because it is too cute however  quiet expensive like adult's wear.

Yesterday, hubby and I go to the mall for window shopping only.We are looking for "sale" items of baby's dress.I feel lucky that there is a fifty percent off  on selected baby's clothes.We decided to buy a few pairs only.We gonna go for shopping next payday.We still hope that we can find discounted items. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment