My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Last Episode

Do you watch "Pesos and Sense" in GMA News TV?This is a 30minutes TV program every saturday in the morning.I do love to watch this show because I learn more about stocks,financial planning,money management  and investment.This morning Mr.Aya Laraya announced that today's show is the last episode of the program.I feel sad.I do not have time to attend free seminar in citisec office located at PSE building in Ortigas with the help of "Pesos and Sense" my learnings about stockmarket open out to be updated.I am hoping that they can find sponsor soon to show up again on TV because this program is very helpful to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment