My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Off

Happy Sunday to all bloggers!
I wanted to feel relax today.I plan to write more post in my newbie blog and update my friends online.However, early in the morning my aunt call me that they are in the hospital because my "inaanak" was sick.The little girl suffered from pulmonary disease.This year she got admitted in the hospital four times.
I go there in the hospital after breakfast.The little girl is still sleeping.She loss her weight maybe because they already lodge for a week in the hospital.
I stayed there for 6 hours.


Get well soon little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment