My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Off

Happy Sunday to all bloggers!
I wanted to feel relax today.I plan to write more post in my newbie blog and update my friends online.However, early in the morning my aunt call me that they are in the hospital because my "inaanak" was sick.The little girl suffered from pulmonary disease.This year she got admitted in the hospital four times.
I go there in the hospital after breakfast.The little girl is still sleeping.She loss her weight maybe because they already lodge for a week in the hospital.
I stayed there for 6 hours.


Get well soon little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Ugo Fredette, qui campe le r d'un tueur de femmes dans Soixante dix, est accus du meurtre de V Barbe survenu en septembre dernier Saint Eustache, dans les Laurentides. This flexibility applies only to student athletes who would have exhausted eligibility in 2019 20."That means that athletics directors and maybe coaches, too, are going to have to decide for their own departments and teams if seniors returning for another season receive the same exact athletic scholarship, reduced aid or, potentially, no money at all.That's for spring sports, but the same rules could apply to the fall if it comes to that.Sports betting without sports: Adapting to the age of coronavirusSports went dormant in March, but betting is still happening.Would well heeled football teams have an advantage if they can offer more scholarships than other teams What about senior transfers who have their scholarships pulled at one school, but can catch on with another teamAnd now you're beginning to realize just how impactful this decision by the NCAA could be for universities.

    What Portland area restaurants are open for takeout or delivery We're keeping a running listBaerlic Brewing Coach Outlet Clearance and coronavirus: Jordan Shoes For Sale 'Chaos might New Air Jordan Shoes be our Air Force 1 In Store superpower' (video interview)Baerlic Brewing and Yeezy Shoes For Sale coronavirus: 'Chaos might be our superpower' Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale (video interview)Nick Perry, delivery manager for the Southeast Portland brewery, talks about how Baerlic is surviving and what it like to deliver to homebound people.3h agoByAndre MeunierThe Oregonian/OregonLiveAlready a SubscriberManage your SubscriptionPlace a Vacation HoldMake a PaymentDelivery FeedbackRegistration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and MK Outlet Cookie Statement, and Your California Privacy Rights (each updated Cheap Nike Air Force 1 1/1/20)..

    ReplyDelete