My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Credit Card Reward Points

I am using a BPI credit card for three years.My card is just a pre approved offered by the bank.I am happy when I got my credit card.I can shop cashless now! One disadvantage of having a credit card is to have credit and exceed your budget.isn't it ?My learning's here is to have a self disciplined.I now use my card in purchasing important things like booking a plane ticket online, buying appliances ,laptop etc.However, there is also an advantage of frequent card users.The reward  points has a corresponding items and privileges.How can a reward points earned?For every 35pesos spent using your BPI credit card you will  earn 1 point;and for every 50pesos charged to credit card you also earn 1 point.The earned points is accumulated. For three years of using my credit  card I earned  8,000 points.There are various of items you can redeemed however I choose the multi cooker since I can use it at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment