My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Children's Songs

The internet signal is fast in our area early in the morning.Today,I wake up early to download children's songs for my baby girl.
Last week,I plan to buy a DVD in the mall since the price is discounted however hubby told me to collect songs in YouTube to save money.He installed Real player downloader in the laptop for fast and easy downloading.Today, I download 50 nursery rhymes songs.The baby girl in my tummy is kicking as she heard the song.I am happy and excited to be a mommy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment