My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Dream Car

Anyone knows about car? Hope you can help me a clip review or give suggestions.It is difficult to decide what to chose if  you have limited knowledge or ideas of the stuff your buying.Isn't it?
I have read  different  car reviews online but still I cannot decide which is better! The following are the three things I consider in picking out my dream car.


  • fuel efficient
  • budget capable
  • 5 persons capacity
I found one brand the SUZUKI or KIA.I prefer suzuki however it is confusing either Suzuki Celerio or Suzuki alto K10.
Suzuki CELERIO

Suzuki Alto K10
CAR REVIEW:
SUZUKI ALTO K10
Powering the updated Alto is a more powerful 1.0-liter K10B engine, which replaces the 0.8-liter F8D engine of the pre-facelift model. The Alto K10 is also packed with an improved suspension, new cable type five-speed transmission, super brake system, front power windows, power door locks, AM/FM/CD radio and more knee room for rear seat passengers.
"The first model of the Suzuki Alto, which we introduced in 2007 is still one of our most popular cars primarily because of its fuel efficiency and unparalleled value for money
The Suzuki Alto K10 price P439,000.
SUZUKI CELERIO
The Celerio fits right in between the Alto and the Swift. So if you're looking for a truly mass-market car, the Alto's for you. If you have money to spend and you want a sporty hatchback, there's the Swift. But if you're a college student or if you're a young, married couple, then the Celerio's for you.
The Celerio caters to a young market with its aerodynamic design that boasts a "boy-racer look." It measures 3,500 mm in length, 1,600 mm in width and 1,470 mm in height.
The car sustains its sporty feel on the inside with the dashboard-mounted rev counter and the bucket seats.
Under the hood, the Celerio is powered by a 1.0-liter 12-valve three-cylinder gasoline-fed engine. It meets the Euro 3 emission standards.
Celerio comes in five-speed manual transmission at P528,000 and in four-speed automatic transmission at P569,000.
For safety, the Celerio is packed with dual front airbags, side door beams, and anti-lock brake system with electronic brake force distribution and brake assist.


No comments:

Post a Comment