My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Chocolate Fondue

I am curious how chocolate fondue was made.I first taste chocolate fondue in company's Christmas party.I search the price of one chocolate fondue.It is quiet expensive however it makes the party elegant and societal! I look a chocolate fondue recipe.I cannot believe it, too easy to do! 




Here it is: 
 What you need:
 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (any brand),but I prefer Hershey's product
 1/2 cup chocolate syrup 
1/2 cup milk
 1/2 cup sugar


 Procedure: 
1.In a heavy saucepan over low heat, combine chocolate chips,chocolate syrup,milk and sugar.
 2.Stir constantly until chocolate is melted.
 3.Pour in a fondue pot
 4.Serve warm with assorted fondue dippers.


 Fondue Dippers:
 Strawberries
 Barquillos
 Marshmallows
 Pineapple Chunks 
Grapes Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment