My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Teaching Experience

science activity:
Short Quiz in the class:
Class groupings:
I recall my experience in teaching a public school with sixty students in a room.whew! How could my students learn from me?I am a student teacher in science subject of first year highschool students.The challenging task is classroom management.In a crowd classroom ,I'm pretty sure students will no longer listen the teacher talking in front until the session end.I plan a different motivation everyday so that the students will listen to me.
My few motivation:
  • I call names to answer my question during discussion with corresponding points.
  • I give them a short quiz after discussion.I rank their scores those who failed will show a talent in front of their classmates.
  • I owe them to perform the experiment by group and report the result in the class.
  • I give reward to those excellent students.
I am thankful that my mentor is kind and supportive.
Thank You Ma'am!
For me,It is also a parent role to follow up their student activities in school , praise the child or give also a reward for their achievement in school.
I wish government budget will double in education sector so that public schools will be conducive for learning and extend a good quality education.

No comments:

Post a Comment