My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Different Religion

My hubby and I have different religion.He is baptist and I am a catholic.
Before, my fear is parents conflict of having a man in my life with different religion but I was wrong.Mother, told me "There's nothing wrong with religion, the key of happy relationship is love and respect  each other."
We never argue about our beliefs since were boyfriends.For me, it is not a big deal the important is we believe in one GOD.
He attend catholic mass, workship. I am open too in joining baptist workship.

The first worship we attended is "The Feast " by Bo. Sanchez.It is really inspiring!



No comments:

Post a Comment