My photo
I am not a good writer but I love to share my experience and learning's through writings.I am not confident with my grammar however I wrote it in English to share my page fair to all readers online.I try to make my post simple and easy to understand. God Bless to all readers and bloggers!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Leadership Book

I was chosen as a leader in our team this year.At first, I was hesitant to accept the position because I am busy to other stuff.Hubby encouraged me to be a leader of the team as it was  a different experienced too. I become a leader last June  2011 . At first, it is difficult to adjust the work load and responsibilities.It is tough to be a leader in a services team because only few can appreciate your handwork most of the time you hear are complains or feedback's.I take it as a challenge.I was inspired when my team won as "BEST SERVICES TEAM" of the company.
Last, leader's Christmas party the team department  give us a "One year Mini for Leaders " by Jim Seybert.It is like a daily bread book which content thought provoking insights on leadership.It is nice and inspiring book which can be used not only for leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment